Monday 5 January 2009

Semester 2



















So I am back in Norway for Semester 2. I have arrived quite early and Hatleberg (where I live) is almost like a ghost town. I am really looking forward to more people arriving, my friends returning, and getting to know the new people arriving.

I arrived late last night after an uneventful journey, the worst part was having to drag my suitcase through the snow here in Norway as the wheels didn't roll very well and the suitcase kept falling over :(

Today I just went to NHH, to try find my exam grades out and I bumped into someone I knew so it was nice to talk to someone in what has otherwise been a very quiet day. I spent the rest of the day shopping for groceries, and watching TV....funny how when I need to revise I can find plenty of things to do, yet when I have plenty of time it seems there is little to do!

Tomorrow I think I may go for a walk up Floyen and see the town in the snow again, hopefully it won't be too icey on the path up! Then on Wednesday the orientation activities start, so not too long to go now.

No comments: