Thursday 8 January 2009

Welcome Week Begins

So yesterday I finally met the new exchange students. We had a mentor meeting at 10 which was followed by a giving a campus tour to the members of our group, and helping them set up their NHH passwords so that they could get internet in their rooms as well.

In the evening was the 'Baptism' ceremony, so we started a pre-party at 4.30 where we had some food and played some getting to know you games before heading down to campus at 9pm for the baptism ceremony and a small party. The party was pretty quiet - maybe because there are only 80 new students and not all of them have arrived yet, but it was still quite fun, and I got to meet a few people from other mentor groups but not that many. As the week progresses I'm sure I'll meet more people.

Tonight we are going to have a Pub Crawl although the route has not been organised, hopefully we shall meet up with the other groups at Metro nightclub. Then tomorrow I will be a tour guide of Bergen as I and my fellow mentors show them some of the most important locations in town.

No comments: