Wednesday 13 August 2008

My First Week

Hi! Thought I would start a blog about my time in Bergen as it makes it easier for me to let everyone who is interested know what I am up to.

Here are a few pictures of my accomodation:






I tried to post a few more photos of Bergen itself but they won't load so instead I have put them on facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2279989&l=cce72&id=61411100

I've been here for nearly a week now and there has been a lot going on! The International Society here at NHH have organised lots of events for us, such as tours of the campus and of Bergen as well as a pub crawl, movie night, concerts and a hike up Mt. Floyen where you got a brilliant view of Bergen.

I have made lots of friends and am having a really good time so far! Next week we start classes, but there will still be a lot going on in the evening. Tomorrow night I am going to an Italian evening organised by one of my new friends which will be fun and tonight we will have a big party as well.

I'll just add a few contact details here incase anyone wants them:

My address is:
Rachel Olijnyk
B Blokk, B, 220
Hatleberg Studentboliger
Hatleveien 5B
5041 Bergen
Norway

My Norwegian Mobile number is: +4794207927

My email address is: reo@gmx.com

No comments: